Autumn is in full swing in the Daily Listing Club. Fall can be a time of weather changes and it fun to compare different climates. We celebrated autumn on Thursday by listing something fall themed. While it is a little chilly in some parts of the world, like New York, the Daily Listing Club continues to be a warm and welcoming place.
Interested in Joining? Becoming a member is rewarding and fun.
What are the members of the Daily Listing Club up to this week?
- Plarnstar made a fun, funky, plaid purse out of a toddler skirt. There just is no end to her creativity in upcycling.
- NaturePoet is preparing for the upcoming holidays by listing this Vintage Night Before Christmas Platter. You could get enough cookies for a whole team of reindeer on this reasonably priced serving dish.
- Intentional Glass is also getting ready for the winter holidays by renewing lampwork glass snowmen (and women). Each a tiny glass figure with a big personality.
- Marie of Love N Yarn designed and knit a simply stunning cardigan vest. Her granddaughter (and 54 other people like it so much that they marked it as a favorite. Marie also offers in her shop Dad or Granddad socks that can be customized.
- Kat listed two new favorites in her shop Kat's Jewelry Box. Earrings and necklace would make a lovely set, both made with green malachite, Swarovski emerald crystals, and antiqued copper, well you simply must hop over and take a look. I'm sure you will agree they are gorgeous.
Here's hoping you have a fun fall week. Check back here often to see the items listed daily by
the Daily Listing Club.